- Gear Units
- Geared Motors
- Company & Career
Our newly developed STOBER right-angle planetary gear units are especially impressive thanks to their outstanding precision and performance, as well as very low backlash, high torsional stiffness and exceptionally constant speed.
Availability: PH5K − PH7K: 03/20 │ PH8K: 05/20
Highly rigid drive unit made of leading right-angle gear unit and rugged, mounted planetary output stage. Flange output shaft. Compact motor adapter. Fast and easy motor attachment. Attachable to all common synchronous servo motors.
Max. perm. acceleration torque [Nm]
Max. perm. input speed in cyclic operation [rpm]
Torsional stiffness [Nm/arcmin]
|PH5K||16 – 280||355 – 400||5000 – 7000||2 – 4.5||50 – 62|
|PH7K||16 – 561||403 – 924||4500 – 7000||1.5 – 4.5||99 – 117|
|PH8K||16 – 555||683 – 1848||4000 – 6500||1.5 – 4||180 – 260|
|PH9K||33 – 466||3840 – 4500||3200 – 5000||4 – 4.5||520 – 730|
|PH10K||49 – 457||6275 – 7500||3000 – 4500||4||1201 – 1210|
- Standard bearing
- Reinforced bearing (PH3 – PH5)
- Any mounting position.
- You can find the explanation of the mounting positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Black RAL 9005
- Fast and easy motor attachment
- Rugged coupling with expanding function
- Lowest mass moments of inertia for highest dynamics
- Balanced for quiet, vibration-free operation, even at high speeds
- Large range of motor shaft diameters
- Error-free thanks to exact centering of the motor
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors