- Gear Units
- Geared Motors
- Company & Career
Our newly developed STOBER right-angle planetary gear units are especially impressive thanks to their outstanding precision and performance, as well as very low backlash, high torsional stiffness and exceptionally constant speed.
Availability: P5K − P7K: 03/20 │ P8K − P9K: 05/20
Drive unit made of leading multi-stage right-angle gear unit and rugged planetary output stage. Rugged solid shaft. Compact motor adapter. Fast and easy motor attachment. Attachable to all common synchronous servo motors.
Max. perm. acceleration torque [Nm]
Max. perm. input speed in cyclic operation [rpm]
Torsional stiffness [Nm/arcmin]
|P5K||12 – 280||200 – 385||5000 – 7000||2 – 5||22 – 29|
|P7K||12 – 561||407 – 840||4500 – 7000||1.5 – 4.5||39 – 53|
|P8K||12 – 555||677 – 1867||4000 – 6500||1.5 – 4.5||81 – 132|
|P9K||28 – 485||2196 – 3105||3800 – 5500||3.5||303 – 305|
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft without key
- Standard bearing
- Axially reinforced bearing
- Radially reinforced bearing
- Any mounting position.
- You can find the explanation of the mounting positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Black RAL 9005
- Fast and easy motor attachment
- Rugged coupling with expanding function
- Lowest mass moments of inertia for highest dynamics
- Balanced for quiet, vibration-free operation, even at high speeds
- Large range of motor shaft diameters
- Error-free thanks to exact centering of the motor
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors