MC6 Advanced Robotics
Matter of the training "MC6 Advanced Robotics" are the basics concerning the control of multiple robotics applications for an industrial controller programming.
Project engineers, programmers
- Safe and efficient use of the CODESYS based development environment from STOBER “AutomationControlSuite AS6” for controlling robotic-axes
- The training will enable you to create your own robotics program sequences as well as make changes and modifications to existing programs.
- Training "MC6 Basic" or good knowledge of IEC 61131-3 with the safe handling of data structures and PLCopen modules
- Notebook with local administration rights for software installation
- General basic knowledge of the robotics package with the MC6
- General basic knowledge about robotics. Creation of programs in an editor in accordance with the PLCopen Motion Part 4 definition.
- Parameterization of axis groups for predefined kinematics such as gantry robots (2/3/5 axes), bipod/tripod robots, SCARA robots and additional tool kinematics. Integrated motion planning with coordinate values for robot positions in different coordinate systems. Practical exercises on training topics.
- The use and the knowledge about the STOBER "Drive & Motion" library blocks for easy project creation for robotics applications.
- Practical exercises
880 Euro per person plus VAT.The price includes: Training documents and catering during the training.
Number of participants:
Min. 3, max. 8 persons