Matter of the training "MC6 Basic" are the basics of normal programming acc. to IEC61131-3, the international standard for industrial controller programming.
Project engineers, programmers, commissioning engineers and maintenance staff
- Introduction of CODESYS features
- Safe and efficient use of the CODESYS based development environment from STOBER “AutomationControlSuite AS6” for controlling single and multiple axis applications.
- The training will enable you to create your own programs for the movement controller with single and multiple axis applications as well as make changes and modifications to existing programs.
- Basics of PLC programming or of a high-level language
- Notebook with local administration rights for software installation
- Introduction to PLC programming acc. to IEC 61131-3
- Incorporation of device descriptions
- Data types, operators, instructions and pointers
- Task configuration and administration
- The 6 programming languages ST, CFC, AS, AWL, FUP and KOP
- Creation of programs, function blocks and functions with transfer parameters
- Use online functions with dialog, watchlists and force
- Simple error diagnostics via Trace
- Generate a visualization for the operation
- Save and update projects
- Use of libraries
- Integration and parameterization of drives in the CODESYS programming environment
- Configuration of STOBER drives (increments and HiRes drivers)
- Use of real and virtual axes and encoders
- PLCopen state diagram
- Creation of motion control applications with PLCopen modules
- Use and knowledge about the STOBER “Drive&Motion” library blocks for easy project creation
- Creation of motion control applications with SoftMotion modules with the “Drive&Motion” library
- Use of master/slave coupling with electronic gears and with phase offset
- Creation of disc cam applications with cam functionality
- Visualization templates for simple commissioning
- Practical exercises
1760 Euro per person plus VAT.The price includes: Training documents and catering during the training.
Number of participants:
Min. 3, max. 8 persons