MC6 Advanced Robotics
Matter of the training "MC6 Advanced Robotics" are the basics concerning the control of multiple applications with interpolating axes (CNC) for an industrial controller programming.
Project engineers, programmers
- Safe and efficient use of the CODESYS based development environment from STOBER “AutomationControlSuite AS6” for controlling robotic-axes
- The training will enable you to create your own robotics program sequences as well as make changes and modifications to existing programs.
- Training "MC6 Basic" or good knowledge of IEC 61131-3 with the safe handling of data structures and PLCopen modules
- Notebook with local administration rights for software installation
- General basic knowledge of the robotics package with the MC6
- General basic knowledge about robotics. Creation of programs in an editor in accordance with the PLCopen Motion Part 4 definition.
- Parameterization of axis groups for predefined kinematics such as gantry robots (2/3/5 axes), bipod/tripod robots, SCARA robots and additional tool kinematics. Integrated motion planning with coordinate values for robot positions in different coordinate systems. Practical exercises on training topics.
- The use and the knowledge about the STOBER "Drive & Motion" library blocks for easy project creation for robotics applications.
- Practical exercises
880 Euro per person plus VAT.The price includes: Training documents and catering during the training.
Number of participants:
Min. 3, max. 8 persons