- Sistemas electrónicos
Flat gear unit housing with large shaft-centre distance. Helical gearing. Two backlash versions. Hollow or solid shaft. High gear unit efficiency. Options: Brake, forced ventilation, encoder. From 0.75 kW with energy efficient IE3 asynchronous motor acc. to IEC 60034-30.
|Tipo||Régimen de revoluciones de salida [min -1]||Transmisión||Par de giro en la salida del reductor [Nm]||Potencia nominal [kW]|
|F102||9,8 – 673||4,3 – 140||5,3 – 140||0,12 – 2,2|
|F202||9,8 – 624||4,7 – 141||11 – 282||0,18 – 4|
|F203||6,1 – 7,4||184 – 222||222 – 268||0,18|
|F302||9,7 – 629||4,6 – 141||44 – 498||0,25 – 4|
|F303||3,7 – 7,5||185 – 367||223 – 456||0,18 – 0,37|
|F402||10 – 316||4,7 – 140||138 – 795||0,55 – 7,5|
|F403||3,2 – 8||182 – 440||302 – 868||0,25 – 0,75|
|F602||10 – 326||4,5 – 140||154 – 1338||0,75 – 7,5|
|F603||3,9 – 8||181 – 361||648 – 1294||0,55 – 1,1|
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft without key
- Hollow shaft with keyway
- Hollow shaft with shrink ring
- Pitch circle diameter
- Round flange
- Square flange
- Pitch circle diameter + side fastening
- Class II
- Any mounting position.
- You can find the explanation of the mounting positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
- Mineral lubricant CLP ISO VG 220
- Option: Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 220
- Lubricated for life
The asynchronous motor is designed for direct mounting.
For further information see Asynchronous Motors
According to the European ordinance (EC) 640/2009 and (EU) 4/2014, all motors with a power of 0.75 kW to 325 kW and S1 operation must comply with efficiency level IE3.
Asynchronous motors up to 0.55 kW are not affected by the European ordinance (EC) 640/2009 and (EU) 4/2014.
Since 1 June 2016, there is an absolute CC labeling obligation for motors in the USA. The motors concerned are specified in EISA 2007 + DOE Amendment 10 CFR Part 431.
- CC number CC 301B for sizes 112 to 225
- Identification on the nameplate of the motor
- EISA CC number including cURus from 4 kW
- Self-cooling with plastic fan wheel
- Forced ventilation (particularly recommended for frequency inverter operation at low speeds). Can be retrofitted - also on brake motors.
- Spring-loaded brake
- Released electromagnetically
- The friction lining has a guide spline between brake rotor and hub and is asbestos-free.
Braking is by spring force when the system is de-energised. The brake is released by an electromagnetic DC coil before the motor is powered up - or, when at rest, by a manual release device (option).
- For vector-controlled drive controller operation use of an incremental encoder is provided for as standard.
- SSI multiturn absolute value encoder only in combination with forced ventilation.
Clearly designed and user-friendly terminal box for safe motor connection.
- POSIDRIVE FDS 5000 with power range 0.75 to 7.5 kW
- POSIDYN SDS 5000 with power range 0.75 to 45 kW
- SD6 with power range 0.75 kW to 45 kW
- SI6 with power range 0.75 kW to 25.9 kW
For further information see Drive Controllers.