- Sistemas electrónicos
High-class synchronous servo motor with integrated planetary gear unit. Exceptionally large flange hollow shaft for passing through media. Super compact, weight-saving design with maximum power per unit volume.
Synchronous servo motor with integrated planetary gear unit (ratio 3, 9 and 27)
- High quality bearing technology
- Stable output bearings
- High tilting stiffness
- Tooth winding technology with highest possible copper fill factor
- Several overall lengths
Continuous flange hollow shaft for conveying media.
- Synthetic high performance gear grease
- Lubricated for life
Optionally the motor b-side can be equipped with a permanent magnet holding brake.
Absolute value encoder EnDat® 2.1 or EnDat® 2.2
- Optical or inductive measuring principle
- High system accuracy with up to 23 bits resolution
- Up to 4096 recordable resolutions in multiturn version
- Electronic nameplate ensures fast and easy commissioning
- Additional information transferred with the position value (EnDat® 2.2)
- Compatible with STOBER drive controllers and drive controllers of many third-party manufacturers
- Rotating plug connectors with quick lock.
- Option: Supplied with mating connectors.
PTC thermistors are installed in STOBER synchronous servo motors as a configuration feature to implement thermal winding protection. This makes it possible for the motor to exceed the maximum permitted winding temperature with the appropriate devices turned off.
Black RAL 9005
- POSIDRIVE MDS 5000 with power range 0.75 to 45 kW
- POSIDYN SDS 5000 with power range 0.75 to 45 kW
- SD6 with power range 0.75 kW to 45 kW
- SI6 with power range 0.75 kW to 25.9 kW
For further information see Drive Controllers