- 公司簡介 & 人才招聘
Two-speed gearbox with loss-optimized direct gear and integrated actuator controller with SensorShift. Two sizes. Two backlash classes. Two ratios in the transmitted gear. Flange shaft or solid shaft. Various bearing options. Splash lubrication or circulation lubrication (optional) for extremly high speeds. Easy and secure motor mounting.
Max. input speed cyclic operation [rpm]
Nominal power of the two-speed gearbox [kW]
Maximum torque at the gear unit output [Nm]
Nominal torque at the gear unit output [Nm]
|PS2501||1 – 4||2500 – 10000||47||1600||1200||20 – 30|
|PS2501||1 – 5.5||2500 – 10000||39||2200||1375||20 – 30|
|PS3001||1 – 4||2500 – 10000||47||1600||1200||20 – 30|
|PS3001||1 – 5.5||2500 – 10000||39||2200||1375||20 – 30|
- Flange shaft
- Solid shaft without key
- Solid shaft with two keys
- Short bearing distance
- Middle bearing distance
- Long bearing distance
All designs can be delivered with a cooling flange as an option.
– Standard bearing (deep-groove ball bearing)
– Axially reinforced bearing (angular contact ball bearing)
– Radially reinforced bearing (cylindrical roller bearing)
- Any mounting position.
- You can find the explanation of the mounting positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
The splash lubrication is suitable for standard applications in a closed gear unit housing.
Circulation lubrication with external tank
For high heat generation an external tank with min. 10 times volume of the gear unit filling can help. If required the tank filling can be brought to the optimum operating temperature by an additional heat exchanger.
Position of inlet and outlet of the lubricant according to the mounting position.
Position of oil inspection glass or oil level indicator (option) according to the mounting position.
The position of the actuator is recorded with SensorShift (an electronic sensor).
An actuator controller integrated in the switcher evaluates the position signals and precisely controls the switching motor.
- Connection in compatibility mode: Plug&Play for standard switcher
- Provision of relay and cables in the control cabinet by the customer not necessary (for binary connection)
- Integrated smooth start preserves the mechanical system
- Significantly reduced programming effort for the switching process
- The switching process is not time-critical for the machine controller and can be executed in the background
- Automatic repetition of the switching process in the case of a switching fault
- Wear-free, contactless recording of position
- Switching to neutral gear (option) possible from any gear
- 1st gear based on a high-precision helical geared planetary gear unit
- Loss-optimized direct gear
- Neutral gear position (optional)