Small angular gear unit. No offset. Compact. Plug-on pinion. Helical gearing. On request: direct motor mounting.
|ZV2_KL102||2||16||1,3 – 1,6||0,33 – 2,2||99 – 123|
|ZV2_KL202||2||20||2,3 – 2,9||0,42 – 2,8||99 – 123|
- Helical gearing
- Gearing quality 6
- Case hardened and ground
- Two attachment positions on the shaft are possible
-- Toothing flush with shaft end (pos. E)
-- Toothing flush with shaft shoulder (pos. S) for higher permissible shear forces
- Backlash-free shaft/hub connection (shrinkpasted and feather key connected)
- Axial locking (optional)
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high quality synthetic oil based grease of NLGI grade 0.
Black RAL 9005
- Fast and easy motor attachment
- With integrated thermal length compensation, compensates for linear expansion of the motor shaft
- Balanced for quiet, vibration-free operation, even at high speeds
- Large range of motor shaft diameters
- Error-free thanks to exact centering of the motor
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors