Our newly developed STOBER right-angle planetary gear units are especially impressive thanks to their outstanding precision and performance, as well as very low backlash, high torsional stiffness and exceptionally constant speed.
Availability: PH5K − PH7K: 03/20 │ PH8K: 05/20
Highly rigid drive unit made of leading right-angle gear unit and rugged, mounted planetary output stage. Flange output shaft. Compact motor adapter. Fast and easy motor attachment. Attachable to all common synchronous servo motors.
循环运行最大许可输入转速 [min -1]
|PH5K||16 – 280||355 – 400||5000 – 7000||2 – 4,5||50 – 62|
|PH7K||16 – 561||403 – 924||4500 – 7000||1,5 – 4,5||99 – 117|
|PH8K||16 – 555||681 – 1848||4000 – 6500||1,5 – 4||180 – 260|
|PH9K||33 – 466||3840 – 4500||3200 – 5000||4 – 4,5||520 – 730|
|PH10K||49 – 457||6273 – 7500||3000 – 4500||4||1201 – 1210|
- Standard bearing
- Reinforced bearing (PH3 – PH5)
- Any mounting position.
- You can find the explanation of the mounting positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Black RAL 9005
- Fast and easy motor attachment
- Rugged coupling with expanding function
- Lowest mass moments of inertia for highest dynamics
- Balanced for quiet, vibration-free operation, even at high speeds
- Large range of motor shaft diameters
- Error-free thanks to exact centering of the motor
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors