- Sistemas electrónicos
Precision for typical servo applications. For ratios > 60. Screwed flange pinion. Helical gearing. On request: angular input, direct motor mounting.
Número de dientes
Fuerza de avance acelerac. máx. adm. [kN]
Velocidad máx. de avance [m/s]
Juego lineal [μm]
|ZTR5_PHV933||5||18 – 19||63 – 67||0,19 – 0,39||42 – 44|
|ZTR6_PHV933||6||16||56||0,2 – 0,39||44|
|ZTR6_PHV1033||6||16||56||0,26 – 0,39||44|
|ZTR8_PHV1033||8||12||60||0,26 – 0,39||44|
- Gearing quality 5
- Case hardened and ground
- Optional concentricit≤ 10 µ
Our cooperation partner Atlanta offers matching gear racks for our products.
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Rack and pinion drive:
- Lubrication of the rack and pinion drive must be carried out by the customer.
- For this purpose, we recommend only the use of high quality synthetic oil based grease of NLGI grade 0.
Black RAL 9005
- Fast and easy motor attachment
- Single-part, rugged coupling with expanding function
- Lowest mass moments of inertia for highest dynamics
- Balanced for quiet, vibration-free operation, even at high speed
- Large range of motor shaft diameters
- Error-free thanks to exact centering of the motor
- For reduced backlash, the motor shaft bearing must have a design that is axially backlash-free
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors