Ideal preconditions for highly dynamic drive solutions. The improved processor power of the new motion controllers offers ideal preconditions for highly dynamic drive solutions. The dual core processor guarantees a runtime-optimized processing load distribution.
The many years of development experience in the field of motion control and drive technology allow convincing one-stop drive solutions to be generated, backed by the know-how of the optimum design of every single axis. For demonstrations and further information, visit STOBER at the SPS/IPC/DRIVES 2015 Fair in Hall 3, Stand 520.
MC6 Motion Controller
The application for highly dynamic precision axes
- The motion control function calculates centrally the complete motion sequence of all servo axes.
- The development and integration of the MC6 motion controller into the extensive product portfolio allows for driving engineering solutions from a single source.
- Use of the AutomationControlSuite AS6 (CODESYS based) allows open motion control system concepts (IEC 61131-3) to be realized.
- The MC6 motion controller is also suitable for use as a PLC.
- The MC6 motion controller is available as cabinet version or as touch panel version.
- With the high performance drive controllers of STOBER and the MC6 motion controller, the constant customer demands for faster cycle times and an increase in output can be convincingly and reliably met.