- Gear Units
- Geared Motors
- Company & Career
Precision for typical servo applications. For ratios > 60. Helical gearing. Highest torsional and tilting stiffness. Backlash up to < 3 arcmin. Flange output shaft. Short motor adapter length. Easy and secure motor mounting. Can be attached to almost any make of servo motor.
Max. perm. acceleration torque [Nm]
Max. perm. input speed in cyclic operation [rpm]
Torsional stiffness [Nm/arcmin]
|PHV933||61 – 121||4250||4500||3||804 – 848|
|PHV1033||61 – 91||7500||4500||3||1339 – 1368|
- Any mounting position.
- Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 150
- Lubricated for life
Black RAL 9005
- Fast and easy motor attachment
- Single-part, rugged coupling with expanding function
- Lowest mass moments of inertia for highest dynamics
- Balanced for quiet, vibration-free operation, even at high speed
- Large range of motor shaft diameters
- Error-free thanks to exact centering of the motor
- For reduced backlash, the motor shaft bearing must have a design that is axially backlash-free
- Integrated in the motor adapter, electrically released spring-loaded brake.
- When the power is removed, in the event of a power failure or an emergency stop ServoStop will brake both drive and machine shaft safely and reliably.
- Zero-backlash plug-in coupling.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors