- Gear Units
- Geared Motors
- Company & Career
Flat gear unit housing with large shaft-centre distance. Helical gearing. Two backlash versions. Hollow or solid shaft. Short motor adapter with integrated holding brake and plug-in coupling. Easy and secure motor mounting. Can be attached to almost any make of servo motor.
Max. perm. acceleration torque [Nm]
Max. perm. input speed in cyclic operation [rpm]
Torsional stiffness [Nm/arcmin]
|F102||4.3 – 18||100 – 120||19||4000||6 – 11||5.2 – 7.6|
|F202||4.7 – 35||170 – 270||27 – 32||4000||6 – 11||10 – 18|
|F302||4.6 – 56||169 – 450||34 – 40||4000||6 – 11||12 – 22|
|F402||4.7 – 93||262 – 700||43 – 60||3000 – 4000||5 – 10||21 – 39|
|F602||4.5 – 140||327 – 1100||70 – 87||3000 – 4000||5 – 10||27 – 77|
- Solid shaft with key
- Solid shaft without key
- Hollow shaft with keyway
- Hollow shaft with shrink ring
- Pitch circle diameter
- Round flange
- Square flange
- Pitch circle diameter + side fastening
- Class II
- Any mounting position.
- You can find the explanation of the mounting positions and the respective quantities of lubricant in the document Quantity of lubricant for gear units ID 441871
- Mineral lubricant CLP ISO VG 220
- Option: Synthetic lubricant CLP HC ISO VG 220
- Lubricated for life
Black RAL 9005
- Integrated static current brake.
- As single brake or - together with motor brake - as redundant braking system.
- Motor adapter for all common synchronous servo motors.
- Plug-in coupling for easy removal of the motor with braked axis in any position.
IP54, optional IP65
- Standard design with terminal box and integrated release monitoring.
- Optionally with connector, however not in conjunction with electrical monitoring.
- Coil connection 24 VDC
- Coil connection 104 VDC (Connection voltage 220 – 277 V, ± 5%, 50//60 Hz) with high-speed rectifier.
For details see Operating instructions Brake module MB ID 441846
With the hand release the brake can be released mechanically.
EZ synchronous servo motors
For further information see Synchronous Servo Motors