- Gear Units
- Geared Motors
- Company & Career
Rigorously integrated into the modular STOBER drive system. Various models are available for optimum adaptation to the relevant drive requirement. These motors comply with the IEC 60034-30 guideline. Motor performance (50 Hz): 0.12 - 45 kW (year of manufacture see nameplate)
Nominal speed [rpm]
Nominal torque motor [Nm]
Nominal current [A]
Nominal power [kW]
|IE3D063K04||IE3-W41R 63 K4||Y||1400||0.82||0.35||0.12||6.3|
|IE3D063M04||IE3-W41R 63 G4||Y||1415||1.2||0.55||0.18||7.1|
|IE3D071K04||IE3-W41R 71 K4||Y||1430||1.7||0.66||0.25||9.9|
|IE3D071L04||IE3-W41R 71 G4||Y||1430||2.5||0.98||0.37||11|
|IE3D080K04||IE3-W41R 80 K4||Y||1440||3.7||1.3||0.55||14.5|
|IE3D080L04||IE3-W41R 80 G4||Y||1445||5||1.7||0.75||17|
|IE3D090S04||IE3-W41R 90 SY4||Y||1440||7.3||2.5||1.1||22.5|
|IE3D090LX04||IE3-W41R 90 LX4||Y||1455||9.8||3.4||1.5||31|
|IE3D100KX04||IE3-W41R 100 L4||Y||1450||15||4.6||2.2||45|
|IE3D100LX04||IE3-W41R 100 LU4||Y||1450||20||6.4||3||50|
|IE3D112M04||IE3-W41R 112 MW4||Δ||1465||26||7.9||4||56|
|IE3D132SX04||IE3-W42R 132 S4||Δ||1465||36||10||5.5||90|
|IE3D132MX04||IE3-W43R 132 M4||Δ||1470||49||16||7.5||88|
|IE3D160MX04||IE3-W43R 160 M4||Δ||1465||72||21||11||105|
|IE3D160LX04||IE3-W41R 160 L4||Δ||1475||97||28||15||165|
|IE3D180MX04||IE3-W43R 180 M4||Δ||1475||120||35||19||160|
|IE3D180LX04||IE3-W43R 180 L4||Δ||1475||142||41||22||206|
|IE3D200LX04||IE3-W43R 200 L4||Δ||1480||194||54||30||304|
|IE3D225SX04||IE3-W43R 225 S4||Δ||1475||240||67||37||341|
|IE3D225MX04||IE3-W43R 225 M4||Δ||1475||291||83||45||377|
According to the current European Regulation (EU) 2019/1781, all motors with an output voltage of 0.12 kW to 0.55 kW must at least correspond to efficiency class IE2, motors with an output voltage of 0.75 kW to 1000 kW to efficiency class IE3.
STÖBER supplies asynchronous motors from 0.12 kW to 45 kW in efficiency class IE3.
Since 1 June 2016, there is an absolute CC labeling obligation for motors in the USA. The motors concerned are specified in EISA 2007 + DOE Amendment 10 CFR Part 431.
- CC number CC 301B
- Identification on the nameplate of the motor
- EISA CC number including cURus (on request)
- Hollow shaft for pinion attachment for direct mounting to STOBER gear units
- IEC version
- Self-cooling with plastic fan wheel
- Forced ventilation (particularly recommended for frequency inverter operation at low speeds). Can be retrofitted - also on brake motors.
- Spring-loaded brake
- Released electromagnetically
- The friction lining has a guide spline between brake rotor and hub and is asbestos-free.
Braking is by spring force when the system is de-energised. The brake is released by an electromagnetic DC coil before the motor is powered up - or, when at rest, by a manual release device (option).
- For vector-controlled drive controller operation use of an incremental encoder is provided for as standard.
- SSI multiturn absolute value encoder only in combination with forced ventilation.
Clearly designed and user-friendly terminal box for safe motor connection.
- POSIDRIVE FDS 5000 with power range 0.75 to 7.5 kW
- POSIDYN SDS 5000 with power range 0.75 to 45 kW
- SD6 with power range 0.75 kW to 45 kW
- SI6 with power range 0.75 kW to 25.9 kW
For further information see Drive Controllers.